Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, January 22, 2009

whoo hoo, another Thursday has ended
and now, CNY is approaching real real soon! :D.
my muscles are all aching like mad, and I still had
to run a total of I-lost-count rounds today.
that department is really really crazy..

anyway, not gonna continue about my day.
shall blog about something random now.

I feel that no matter how close you are
to your good or best friends, there are still certain rules
that you have to abide to. like for instance, sleeping in
the owner's bed during a home visit. lol. talked about this
earlier on and I believe some would not like the visitors
to lie / sleep in their bed. and lim bu right here, is one very good
living example. haha. {: me don't like others to lie on me bed.
lol. sorry for the act cute talk, was talking to some idio* on msn
yesterday and he began to twit ah. so I started the act cute talk.
and it sort of still lingers in my speeches right now. lol. T.T.

and yesterday, sam was telling me how pissed off she is
with her mother, for nagging at her or something similar like that.
she's going overseas with her friend and she said
"aiya, next time your turn, your mother also will like that one lor".
but I know for sure, my parents will never do that because they ain't
so paranoid, I'm 18 for goodness sake. and you know what? I don't even
have to have a next time because I experienced that before -
going overseas with friends & they didn't do that.
well, I define going Okinawa as a trip like that.
and hell, I am 18 years old, older than her.

so some of you may argue that it was a school trip
but the teacher in charge didn't really take care of us there lo.
he was just in charge of bringing us to and fro.
it was the host families who took most care of us.
so what's the diff, I ask you. between going overseas with a friend
and the family and with my Okinawa trip?

& going to Okinawa
was the very first time I went overseas without my parents and hell,
they didn't even bother to stay behind to wait till my flight was due.
(I even had to join joey ng's family for breakfast, could still rmb how
extra and weird I felt, partly because of airport-guy too.)

I don't know why but I felt like that comment was kind of insolent
ah. T.T. okay, I shall end here for now. JA.


3:06 PM